aberdeen-music

Will Haven "officially" back

Mordred

The following is from a bulletin sent out by Will Haven to there myspace friends list:-

Flippin excellant news :rockon:

I want to thank everyone who has been messaging and adding us. I know I havent been able to answer alot of questions lately because we were not sure what the status of Will Haven was. So here is the deal:

Will Haven IS officially back together and working. The only way we would ever do will haven again was with the current "original line up which includes, Grady Avenell (vocals) Jeff Irwin (guitar) Mike Martin (bass) and Mitch Wheeler (drums).

So everyone is back on board. We are right now in the process of writting new songs. We are going to put out a 5 song EP and couple of B side songs, which will include "Sammy". After the EP is recorded we will infact be doing a reunion show most likely here in Sacramento. If all goes well and there is enough demand we will do some more. Right now we are just focusing on getting some new good music out there.

So thank you to everyone who has stayed in touch, please feel free to message us on here with any questions. Look forward to seeing alot of our old friends again.

sincerly,

William Haven