aberdeen-music

fave maiden song

kid606

My real answer would probably have to be:

Stranger in a Strange Land

or

Caught Somewhere in Time

I haven't really listened to any Maiden recently, probably about time to dust off those old beauties (the cd's i mean, not the band themselves ;) )

Here's a question... Least favourite Iron Maiden tune?

hehehe, Chains (read: James) of Misery :laughing:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob Double Jack
woman in fucking uniform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they on their way to their next shift at the docks ...... :D

(hopes he doesn't have to explain.......)

Hallowed Be Thy Name

(especially the version Double Jack do......_)

i makes my big toe stand up in my boot. :D

Guest Bob Double Jack
Least favorite song' date=' hmm...hard to choose again, theres not really so much bad" song by Maiden, but a few below average ones...

Most of No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark are pretty below average, actully.[/quote']

my thoughts entirely. I remember buying FOTD the day it came out, and returning it the same day. Tripe of the highest order - since then however, i now like the song "FOTD" and "be quick or be deid min"; but the rest bloweth the proverbial goat.

Other least favourites of everyone must include "Invaders" (raping / pillaging / plundering / smoking / fishing / strolling / sleeping / hopping / sneezing / fartlighting / etc / etc / gibbering) and "Gangland". The only 2 poor tracks on NOTB. And so pish, that on the documentary "Classic Albums" - they weren't even mentioned by the band!!

All entries for the best possible activity for "Invaders" (see example above) win a night of passion with Mac (step ladder provided).

:cheers:

Other least favourites of everyone must include "Invaders" (raping / pillaging / plundering / smoking / fishing / strolling / sleeping / hopping / sneezing / fartlighting / etc / etc / gibbering) and "Gangland". The only 2 poor tracks on NOTB. And so pish' date=' that on the documentary "Classic Albums" - they weren't even mentioned by the band!!

[/quote']

Amen to that.

All entries for the best possible activity for "Invaders" (see example above) win a night of passion with Mac (step ladder provided).

:cheers:

"invaders..... stapling!"

or

"invaders..... baking!"

Other least favourites of everyone must include "Invaders" (raping / pillaging / plundering / smoking / fishing / strolling / sleeping / hopping / sneezing / fartlighting / etc / etc / gibbering)

That brought back a whole heap of memories from being on "tour" a couple of years ago.

Invaders, the happiest song in the world to touch on subjects such as Raping and Pillaging.

Way-hey! Raping! *Dun-na-nun-na-nun-na-na* Huzzah! Marauding! etc...

The comedy is the brilliance, honestly.... ;)

No-one thinks you're cool because you are so damn power metal you don't even like Iron Maiden anymore.

You total bell-end, I was referring to the fact that being in MT meant I heard most of them up to eyeballs, not as much the actual contempt for the songs.........

Emo-metallers are so touchy these days!

(PS: Now that I think about it, 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son' would be my answer.......)

You total bell-end' date=' I was referring to the fact that being in MT meant I heard most of them up to eyeballs, not as much the actual contempt for the songs.........

[/quote']

Rubbish excuse!

Being in MT meant you covered, like - what, ten of their songs? As opposed to the 100+ that they have actually written.

Surely you didn't get bored of most of their songs after being in an Iron Maiden covers band for ten seconds?