aberdeen-music

fave maiden song

kid606

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Iron Maiden anymore' date=' I like Motley Crue - they are so much better. :rockon:[/quote']

Someone is going to suffer horribly for this...

Motley Crue suck donkey balls.

Afraid to Shoot Strangers has always been my favourite Maiden track, tho i go through phases with different albums, it'd be alot deasier for me to name my least favourite track i think.

Women in Uniform is a cover.

That' date=' and because it's rubbish. ;)

Theres way to many for me to choose, although I do like Virus a lot.

Thats an intresting choice. The Blaze years had alot of great tunes, just let down by the lack of 'oomph' the band had, see VXI for confirmation ;) I'm still convinced Steve played drums on that album.

Thats an intresting choice. The Blaze years had alot of great tunes' date=' just let down by the lack of 'oomph' the band had, see VXI for confirmation ;) I'm still convinced Steve played drums on that album.[/quote']

Also see "Man on the Edge" - I still think that's one of their greatest songs. It was absolute killer when played live.

I'd still say "Number of the Beast" defines Maiden best. An all - time classic. "Killers" is another beezer and "Die With Your Boots On" is a favourite of mine. You can't forget the genius that is "The Trooper" either.

Maiden "Best Ofs" are always good and filled with classics.

My 3 favourite songs are:

Wrathchild

Murders In The Rue Morgue

Caught Somewhere In Time

'Killers' was the first metal album I ever bought myself, when I was on Holiday in America aged 10. I listened to it every day for all 3 weeks of the holiday, so as you'd expect it holds a very special place in my musical heart.

Dan Atom (not Queen Kong - I still forgot to log out)