aberdeen-music

Pete Doherty (legend)?

thenumber1hun

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody please close this thread, it just proves while people dont want to post on this forums coz everything people says turns into a personal slagging match which is not cool or clever, who fucking cares what teams people support, if you started liking artists who only support aberdeen you wouldnt get too far. If your so sick of pete doherty taking over too many threads how about dont comment on him and therefore stop the threads going on and on and on, the haters of pete are making him just as much money as the lovers. Closed!!!!

How about not hijacking threads that have nothing to do with him, and cutting down the number of threads started about him. Just cause a thread about him slips onto the second page doesn't mean you have to start a new one, everybody knows who he is.

Also while there are fans, there are also people who hate him. These threads will always end up like this. If there is some major news on Doherty then post it, just calm down on the hero worship, and you won't have half the problems.

open' date=' open, open!![/color']

I bet Pete smells like a piss stained pair of old ladies knickers.

Discuss.

Or alternatively, discuss why Babyshambles have cancelled the rest of their tour.............

http://www.nme.com/news/babyshambles/21254

Babyshambles cancel remaining UK dates

Three shows are axed

Babyshambles have cancelled the last three shows on their UK tour.

Pete Doherty's band have axed gigs in Norwich, Coventry and at London's KOKO this weekend.

Announcing the cancelations, the band issued the following statement:

"Due to a very heavy touring schedule and the constant pressure and continued harassment from outside sources, the band have unfortunately made the decision to cancel the shows this weekend in Norwich (Oct 14), Coventry (15) and London 's KOKO (16 Oct).

"The decision has not been taken lightly and the band apologies to their fans for any inconvenience caused, especially to those in Norwich as this gig has already been rescheduled from the October 2 after Peter was held by the police in Shrewsbury (October 1) and was unable to make the journey from Shrewsbury to Norwich in time. Refunds will be available from point of purchase."

The band meanwhile expect to release their debut album 'Down In Albion' on November 14

Can I just say I wouldn't have posted on this thread at all, but when I seen that "potential to become the most worshipped band in British history" comment I couldn't stand any more glorification of that little wanker.

Sorry for helping perpetuate the pish thread, but well......arse I'm still doing it aren't I?

:nono:

Can I just say I wouldn't have posted on this thread at all' date=' but when I seen that "potential to become the most worshipped band in British history" comment I couldn't stand any more glorification of that little wanker.

Sorry for helping perpetuate the pish thread, but well......arse I'm still doing it aren't I?

:nono:[/quote']

its true though they could have been