aberdeen-music

The Paddingtons

rowan

Well just woke up and recovered (slightly) from the Paddingtons gig at The Tunnels last night/this morning. To start with i wasnt really up for it, stood up the back.. but after a feq tunes worked my way down to the front..

Great set and the lack of security made for an eventfull evening.. One guy trying to stop sbout 40 kids from moshing like its sunday and crowd surfing in a three deap Q.. nice

still think im drunk.... YOu wannA DiE go On COMMit SuiCide..

Well just woke up and recovered (slightly) from the Paddingtons gig at The Tunnels last night/this morning. To start with i wasnt really up for it' date=' stood up the back.. but after a feq tunes worked my way down to the front..

Great set and the lack of security made for an eventfull evening.. One guy trying to stop sbout 40 kids from moshing like its sunday and crowd surfing in a three deap Q.. nice

still think im drunk.... YOu wannA DiE go On COMMit SuiCide..[/quote']

rowan you were absolutely fucked by the time you left my house, was fucking ace, although i have a very sore shin from whacking it off the speaker when crowdsurfing, but yeah ace gig, great guys, exodus was good and our own afterparties were not that bad, ive got an ace video of tom paddington playing 50 to a in your living room rowan, my signed drum kit is cool as fuck like. I was still pretty drunk when i got up like, my house is a mess, away to clean it up, hopefully the girls have beat me to it tho. Think they all got arrested after they left mine tho, tom was cunted, we had to drag him out of kellys bed

yeah was pretty mental near the end of the set.

Overall it was a good gig but nothing special.

Was pretty disappointed at only one new track getting played though.

one new song? there album is not even officially released yet so calm down a bit, lloyd the guitarist played one of there new songs in my house, cant remember the name tho

I thought it was one of the best gigs i've seen at the Tunnels. Credit to the security guy there for being pretty relaxed about crowdsurfers and stuff, although he was pretty pissed off at the end!

Nice change of venue as well - thought they played better at the Tunnels than their previous two Kef outings.

Great gig!

yeah was gonna stay out with rowan and everyone and go to exodus but was up early the next day.

always miss the fun after gigs.

has rowan got the video from his flat yet?

will need to have a look

na need to go round to rowans, he left his guitar aswell, he txt me but had no money to txt back, think he lost about 4 jackets, rowan if your on, is my hat at yours?