aberdeen-music

so...Hallow'een

Metarie

• 2 weeks later...
i dont really feel like getting dressed up and dancing to snow patrol...

haven't heard Dave play Snow Patrol ever in exodus (although i'm sure he probably has). I'm sure the music will be great and perfect for dancing. It's just luck of the draw that Halloween is on a Monday. It's going to be a great night if everyone doesn't whinge about the music and just has fun.

haven't heard Dave play Snow Patrol ever in exodus (although i'm sure he probably has). I'm sure the music will be great and perfect for dancing. It's just luck of the draw that Halloween is on a Monday. It's going to be a great night if everyone doesn't whinge about the music and just has fun.

Everytime im in Moshulu/Exodus and he is djing I request Snow Patrol yet it doesn't get played.

Yeah fair enough I agree with that. No offence meant to Dave at all. My point was just that unlike most Mondays its not going to just be the normal Vice crowd (remember there is a hard rock/metal gig just before hand)

Chances are Ill be so pissed I wont care what im dancing to

mon the snow patrol!