aberdeen-music

metal band

Fraser Shredwards

Good luck Fraser, don't let the wanks on here put you off mate. There are a lot of people on here who like the sound of there own voices a little too much and brighten up their lives by shitting on others for no reason other than making themselves feel cool.

Might I quote the guidelines for this particular forum:

This sub-forum is intended for the use of bands and musicians seeking collaborators. It is not a discussion forum. Please do not post comments on a thread unless you are genuinely interested in the available position. Anyone posting comments that serve only to distract attention from the purpose of the original thread runs the risk of having their posts removed.

Please respect the intentions of the person seeking fellow musicians for their project, and keep any comments pertaining to the individuals involved and their musical ambitions to the appropriate forums.

Good luck Fraser' date=' don't let the wanks on here put you off mate. There are a lot of people on here who like the sound of there own voices a little too much and brighten up their lives by shitting on others for no reason other than making themselves feel cool.

Might I quote the guidelines for this particular forum:

....[/quote']

I'd be careful if I were you Mac, don't you do enough stepping on toes and posting before thinking already? You know what I'm talking about.

Why bother typing crap and wasting your time on a thread where someone has started it to find people to start a band with. :nono:

If anyone DOES want to post on here for what it was actually created for then please go ahead, but if not dont bother posting somthing useless - its a waste of your own time if nothing else.

Good luck Fraser' date=' don't let the wanks on here put you off mate. There are a lot of people on here who like the sound of there own voices a little too much and brighten up their lives by shitting on others for no reason other than making themselves feel cool.I']

i gotta agree with you there Mac,iv tried before and didnt really get anywhere,got one or two emails but they were a waste of time.I am actually interested but travelling from Ellon to Maryculter could a bit of a pain in the arse.goodluck anyway. :rockon: