aberdeen-music

The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off....

Afro Droid

i do question the value of programs like this, and I wonder why people like watching tragic things happening to other people, for entertainment purposes. Sorry, but I don't wanna see this kind of crap on tv just so people can say "aw wasn't that sad, at least he had a sense of humour!".

Channel 4 has really gone downhill lately, I don't watch it anymore.

i do question the value of programs like this' date=' and I wonder why people like watching tragic things happening to other people, for entertainment purposes. Sorry, but I don't wanna see this kind of crap on tv just so people can say "aw wasn't that sad, at least he had a sense of humour!".

Channel 4 has really gone downhill lately, I don't watch it anymore.[/quote']

this is quite a negative attitude to have on the program, considering it's inspired many people and raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for the DebRA charity.

thouroughly enjoyed this programme when i saw it last year, with the exception of the bit when his redid his bandages. that was horribly sad. but the rest of it is done very well - the guy was an amazing character.

i do question the value of programs like this' date=' and I wonder why people like watching tragic things happening to other people, for entertainment purposes. Sorry, but I don't wanna see this kind of crap on tv just so people can say "aw wasn't that sad, at least he had a sense of humour!".

I thought they were on to educate the public on little known diseases.

What an inspiration the man is, to everyone. I thought it was an excellent program, so many people would benefit from watching it and perhaps think twice before moaning about insignificant things in life. It's definitely not something people watch for entertainment. A total eye-opener, makes you appreciate everything that wee bit more.

Declaring he could see down Nell's top and signalling "1-0" to the camerman after the kiss was right funny. I was bubbling for the last 15 minutes of it.

aye, let that cake hole open, and let it fly.

(you are hopefully having a chuckle to yourself, at all the stupid people taking umbrige with your excellent statement)...because, if you are serious, you A, never bothered to watch the program (and speak with no base what so ever) B, a troll moron.

knowing this site, probably b.

aye' date=' let that cake hole open, and let it fly.

(you are hopefully having a chuckle to yourself, at all the stupid people taking umbrige with your excellent statement)...because, if you are serious, you A, never bothered to watch the program (and speak with no base what so ever) B, a troll moron.

knowing this site, probably b.[/quote']

nah I saw it when it was screened originally ages ago. Sorry for having an opinon, I should have known better. Maybe you can send me my horde membership card once I promise to be like you.

How fantastically predictable. I would put your reaction to this film down to you having no soul.

How fantastically predictable. I would put your reaction to this film down to you having no soul.

Well I would put your reaction to this film down to you having no mind of your own, letalone any vestige of soul or trace of intelligence, but hey, what is the point in making personal attacks on people because they have a different perspective with regards to a tv program? I mean, why bother having an adult discussion of the issues raised when you can just insult the person you disagree with and bathe in your own smugness, you subnormal tosser.