aberdeen-music

Aberdeen University shop

Steve Temple

with winter looming i wouldnt be averse to sporting an ab uni hoodie

my thoughts exaxctly (you're in my politics and ir lectures by the way and its ADVERSE actually, sorry to be a grammer nazi)

how much would such a thing set me back? For some reason I really want one to sleep in...

They do exist. I used to have one' date=' but I lost it in the Palace one drunken night circa '97. Maybe the Divinity office will know where you can find one.[/quote']

You mean you had a Divinity one? If so, you'll have catapulted yourself back into the file marked "Respect". I have a claim for both the Arts and Divinity ones, but I plumped for the former today (from where rainbow princess said) because it was mostly purple, so to even consider anything else would be indecent

my thoughts exaxctly (you're in my politics and ir lectures by the way and its ADVERSE actually' date=' sorry to be a grammer nazi)

how much would such a thing set me back? For some reason I really want one to sleep in...[/quote']

"averse

adj : (usually followed by `to') strongly opposed; "antipathetic to new ideas"; "averse to taking risks"; "loath to go on such short notice"; "clearly indisposed to grant their request" [syn: antipathetic, antipathetical, averse(p), indisposed(p), loath(p), loth(p)]"

You're only mildly right wing in your grammar girl. I think adverse is also correct.