aberdeen-music

New Aberdeen Gig listings Website

soundian

I wouldn't say it's looking good (designer needed :help: ) but it certainly gives the info. Still a few wrinkles to iron out so let us know if there's any way to make things easier to read or submit info.

Club nights and a general arts section are in the pipeline. That may take a few weeks though.

Keep the info coming in folks, the more up-to-date and accurate the site is, the better for everyone.

How do i send you information to update our band details?

I think it looks quite pretty anyway....easy to navigate with a modern colour sceme....dont think it needs to be changed....

If you go to bands' date=' then click on your band name,at the bottome it says "Seen an error...", it'll give you a form to fill in, which will be emailed to me, then I'll update if I'm sure it's not someone having a laugh (giving me a contact email so I can check in future is handy).

We just noticed late last night that there's no way to send your logo or photo on the band update form, so if you have any, send as attachment to [email']bands@gcguide.co.uk. We'll fix that as soon as we have time.(edit: if you could make any images no more than 80kB before you send them that would be appreciated)

How do i send you information to update our band details?

I think it looks quite pretty anyway....easy to navigate with a modern colour sceme....dont think it needs to be changed....

if you want to make modifications, first have a look to see if your band is listed on the bands pages. if it is, click on your band, and there will be a link through which you can submit modifications.

if your band is not listed, then please add it!

edit: oops i should read to the bottom of the page first

That's an ace website' date=' will be my homepage from now on... yas min.[/quote']

Thank you, it'll only stay good if everyone keeps giving me info though.

There's ways to give me band info, gig info and gig previews. The more info I have, the better it'll become as a resource, therefore, the better for everyone.

Any problems submitting information of any sort, let us know:

Editor

or

Admin