aberdeen-music

Afternoon punk/hardcore/grind show, 23/10

kirkt

so this doesn't coincide with the excellent skulls and flames gig, we're puttin this on the afternoon so everyone can go to both gigs...

The Try Hards Snotty hardcore punk from Scumdee. Like Circle Jerks,DRI etc

Spike Piledriver Grindcore from the band you all love to hate. First show in ages to coincide with new split CD with Permanent Death

The Planeteers Female fronted punk 'n'roll superheroes.

Evacuating Heaven Pig Destroyer style grindcore.

A Gayboy Scene Some jerks from Moray who like to play snotty punk and make a lot of noise.

@ Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Sunday 23rd October 2005, 1pm- 5pm

Will be a good larf!

Guest blackadder

Gig went realy well, nice to see all that attened are throughly munted & tucked up in bed lol hee hee well apart from me who can't sleep! lol

hee hee thanks to everyone who baught a copy of the new CD, it's a good one and well from the sounds of things from speaking to jake afterwords it had been rated as one of the top 3 gigs they done out of 17 in total...that is saying something...while i remember because Hog forgot to bring the camcorder for me to film it i am looking for any pic's of video footage that anyone has from the gig for the aftermath of the gig still in the tunnals lol ..... some people will know what i'm on about ...hee hee hair Plat....thats all i'm going to say on that, u know who u are....hee hee a certen Drummor! lol

hope everyone enjoyed it just as much as me..

take care all and PM me or any other band member if u want a PD split CD-R for only 2.50 and their other CD's and tapes for sale as well

Lator

Fi.

x

:rockon:

Gig went realy well' date=' nice to see all that attened are throughly munted & tucked up in bed lol hee hee well apart from me who can't sleep! lol

hee hee thanks to everyone who baught a copy of the new CD, it's a good one and well from the sounds of things from speaking to jake afterwords it had been rated as one of the top 3 gigs they done out of 17 in total...that is saying something...while i remember because Hog forgot to bring the camcorder for me to film it i am looking for any pic's of video footage that anyone has from the gig for the aftermath of the gig still in the tunnals lol ..... some people will know what i'm on about ...hee hee hair Plat....thats all i'm going to say on that, u know who u are....hee hee a certen Drummor! lol

hope everyone enjoyed it just as much as me..

take care all and PM me or any other band member if u want a PD split CD-R for only 2.50 and their other CD's and tapes for sale as well

Lator

Fi.

x

:rockon:[/quote']

You shouldn't be thanking people for buying SPD cd's you should be SECTIONING THEM :jester: