aberdeen-music

eskimo blonde

Dreamweaver

Having recently seen and listened to Eskimo Blonde, Live and on the Radio. I was pleasantly surprized to read about them in the Daily Record because of some shenanigans with 3 liverpuddlian lasses from the X factor. What is the deal, all of a sudden there is a lot of press about the Lads. Have they been signed? I certainly hope so. They appear to be a decent bunch with a kick ass sound !! Are they not playing the lemon tree later this month? I shall be there.

:rockon:

Hey, hope they have been signed, what a boost that would be for the Aberdeen Scene. Well deserved. I saw them one night by luck, the Malt Mill on holburn streeet. Just popped in for a swift one, when I heard this screaming guitar and heavy rock rythm, awesome !! I stayed for the rest of the gig. the singer and guitarist have that rapport and work well together, almost like dare i say, Mick and Keith or Tyler and Perry. PEOPLE, GO AND LISTEN TO THIS BAND !!!!!!!

Having recently seen and listened to Eskimo Blonde' date=' Live and on the Radio. I was pleasantly surprized to read about them in the Daily Record because of some shenanigans with 3 liverpuddlian lasses from the X factor. What is the deal, all of a sudden there is a lot of press about the Lads. Have they been signed? I certainly hope so. They appear to be a decent bunch with a kick ass sound !! Are they not playing the lemon tree later this month? I shall be there.

:rockon:[/quote']

They're playing the Lemon Tree on the 22nd October, should be a great night, it'll also see the debut of the new line up of Baby Karma. 've got a lot of time for Eskimo Blonde, all a great bunch of guys with a lot of talent, can't wait to see them doing their thing in a decent venue that isnt the Malt Mill.

Cheers

Stuart

They're playing the Lemon Tree on the 22nd October' date=' should be a great night, it'll also see the debut of the new line up of Baby Karma. 've got a lot of time for Eskimo Blonde, all a great bunch of guys with a lot of talent, can't wait to see them doing their thing in a decent venue that isnt the Malt Mill.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Hey stuart saw your band at Keith Chaos, it'll be good to see them playing through a decent PA. Its good also to see The Method making a welcome return to the Lemon Tree. This has all the makings of a great night, already got my bed booked for the night, see you there.

Eskimo Blonde 22nd Octpber - Lemon Tree

The Lemon Tree on the 22nd October will see the following 4 bands take to the stage:

Eskimo Blonde

KF Tokyo

The Method

Baby Karma

All 4 bands are from the North East and provide a mix of music to appeal to a wide audience.

Tickets are on sale now from the Lemon Tree box office or from band members.

Guest DustyDeviada
Unfortunate piece of luck' date=' Eskimo Blonde are also the name one of those X Factor "groups" currently being manipulated for entertainment of the masses[/quote']

Not any more, they got kicked off this weekend, hurrah.

Has been good publicity for the "real" Eskimo Blonde though. ;)

Not now !

I have heard them many times' date=' nice guys but very dull music. I think they were offered a deal if a songwriter could write the songs for them.[/quote']

I would agree with the comment above however after hearing these guy's playing more recetly their music is much more rock orientated and i would certianly not describe it as dull. Looking forward to their Lemon Tree gig, good lineup for the nite too!

• 3 weeks later...
I would agree with the comment above however after hearing these guy's playing more recetly their music is much more rock orientated and i would certianly not describe it as dull. Looking forward to their Lemon Tree gig' date=' good lineup for the nite too![/quote']

Hey Ro I thought you said that you didn't do things like post comments on your own band pretending to be someone else! Well I done some research and found this. Very Funny! I think you've been found out! Ha! Good to hear from Richard Tandy and co though!

Love from a fat, spotty teenager.

Velocity Girl.

I am a member of the band and can assure you all that we would never stoop as low to post made up comments about ourselves on websites such as these.

Cheers' date='

Ro - Eskimo Blonde.[/quote']

This is a quote by yourself made regarding your Lemon Tree gig but you are clearly making up comments about yourself here. The point Im making is that your doing the website worse damage by doing things like this. You said that peoples criticisms were obvious but the first few posts were so obviously a daft piece of PR machinary by someone, possibly not you, who was involved with the band. Im sure if people posted genuine praise of Eskimo Blonde then no-one would have said anything but it was the fact that this was an obvious (and rathar silly) attempt to hype your band that got people going.

This is a quote by yourself made regarding your Lemon Tree gig but you are clearly making up comments about yourself here. The point Im making is that your doing the website worse damage by doing things like this. You said that peoples criticisms were obvious but the first few posts were so obviously a daft piece of PR machinary by someone' date=' possibly not you, who was involved with the band. Im sure if people posted genuine praise of Eskimo Blonde then no-one would have said anything but it was the fact that this was an obvious (and rathar silly) attempt to hype your band that got people going.[/quote']

You prove my point exactly Mr Velocity Girl - the only part of the thread that had anything to do with me was the part about the line up for the night - my first post relating to the band. Your sad attitude towards this shows the type of person you are - boring and mindless. As i stated before - we do NOT nake up posts about the band and never will.

Your feeble mindedness is exhuastingly boring - goodbye!

You prove my point exactly Mr Velocity Girl - the only part of the thread that had anything to do with me was the part about the line up for the night - my first post relating to the band. Your sad attitude towards this shows the type of person you are - boring and mindless. As i stated before - we do NOT nake up posts about the band and never will.

Your feeble mindedness is exhuastingly boring - goodbye!

well, that and the bit about "after hearing these guys playing recently" and then describing your own upcoming lemon tree gig as "their". certainly making it look like you were an enhusiastic fan.

you really shouldn't deny things so categorically when the evidence is in the same thread.