aberdeen-music

And they say its the youngsters of today have attitude

JaseyBoi

not all pensioners are evil old people, same as every other group of people, i know more than enough arrogant arseholes my age, cocky little kids or countless other groups of age/social status/race i also know more than enough cool people. just because someone dresses like a ned or is old and smells of wee dosent mean they are nescessarily a bad person

my grandparents are all lovely, and from doing a paper round i remember most of the customers being pensioners and pretty much everyone was really nice and friendly, out of the whole round i remember rather a lot more of the 'younger' couples (20's/30's) who seemed like arrogant arseholes who couldnt care less

i did notice the other day that out of a whole bus full of pensioners, only one had a non beige coat (namely a light blue one)

David

Guest tv tanned
A Nice wee old lady gave me a couple of quid in work because she thought our prices was soo cheap.

I work in BK our prices aren't not unless the burgers she usually has are made of gold or something

I take it working in BK doesn't require Standard Grade English then?

Guest tv tanned

no worries.

I don't do it out of superiority complex, the joke was perhaps a little bit arrogant, and I make plenty of grammatical errors as well.

Naebody's perfect!

kinda way of the whole point of the post tho isnt it

I mean who actually cares how an individual spells tbh.... doesnt make u a bad person using there instead of thier........ We have more pressing issues in life than how peepz spell pronounce END OF...........(every damn post is the same )

Ollie.J. the worst is when they talk about the weather.

Oi i work in weather lol :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:www.weathernews.com :cheers:

Guest tv tanned
kinda way of the whole point of the post tho isnt it

I mean who actually cares how an individual spells tbh.... doesnt make u a bad person using there instead of thier........ We have more pressing issues in life than how peepz spell pronounce END OF...........(every damn post is the same )

You're right' date=' I mean fuck teaching kids to read, who needs to learn that shit, lol lol lol lol rofl

*sigh*

Oi i work in weather lol :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:www.weathernews.com :cheers:

then may God save us all...