aberdeen-music

Rhythm guitarist, bassist and singer needed

Angelfire

Lead guitarist and drummer, need a bassist, singer and rhythm guitarist to start a Rock N' Roll band. Influences include Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC. Roughly between the ages of 17 and 22. This will be a sersious rock band, so comitment will be needed and will be wanting to start giging as soon as possible. Mostly original material, but will do covers. In Aberdeen area. :rockon::band:

I wouldn't mind a wee crack at this. I play mainly rhythm guitar with a bit lead and have shitloads of riffs. Jam?

Andy

Cool, how long have you been playing the guitar for? (same question to monger) We are currently looking for a place to jam, i need to talk to my drummer, then we can have a jam if you want?

im interested... i can play guitar.. rythm or lead...prefer lead... i can play bass... and i can sing quite good too.... im 18 from bod...

give us a shout back .....

cheers

matt

Having both of us play lead guitar won't really be a problem, as its would be sort of like Iron maiden, with guitar harmonies and double solos. I'm looking into the bassist post, as some one has shown interest, so guitar would be good.