aberdeen-music

lonely swedish drinker

Guest grisen

Guest grisen

Hi kids!

I was just wondering if anyone would like to join me in some heavily drinking on friday?

I'm from Sweden and basicly don't know anyone here in Aberdeen. But we swedes have a tradition in getting very very drunk one day a week and that is often a friday. And it no fun drinking alone...

I might be at the archibal simpsons if no one responds to this...... with the other old drunken men.... weeyy..

Guest grisen

norways sucks! scotland... i don't know.. is.. super..

what ever you do.. don't go to Norway. everything is about 3 times as exspensive there. But you can make some money if you do work there and like eat.... oatmealporrigde and drink water everyday. forget about going out, buyng anything at all...

Scotland isn't that bad, your just a bit old fasdhioned and old traditioned. shoes on indoors and carpets that covers the whole floor AND is in EVERY room (??)...

but i like the beer.. (!) and the whisky!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
what ever you do.. don't go to Norway. everything is about 3 times as exspensive there. But you can make some money if you do work there and like eat.... oatmealporrigde and drink water everyday. forget about going out' date=' buyng anything at all...

Scotland isn't that bad, your just a bit old fasdhioned and old traditioned. shoes on indoors and carpets that covers the whole floor AND is in EVERY room (??)...

but i like the beer.. (!) and the whisky![/quote']

I like you

TV Tanned: your jokes are terrible....but I think you already know that.

But its not a total loss for you.

boty_1024.jpg

Watch and learn, buddy. Watch and learn.