aberdeen-music

concert guitar stealer

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up you cock juggling thundercunt. its funny cos the guy got what he deserved for stealing the guitar. what would you have done' date=' asked for it back nicely while he's on his way out of the door?!!

*sigh*[/quote']

have you just learned this pharese, you seem to use it every time you post now...

shut up you cock juggling thundercunt. its funny cos the guy got what he deserved for stealing the guitar. what would you have done' date=' asked for it back nicely while he's on his way out of the door?!!

*sigh*[/quote']

seriously, you're a fucking prick. fuck off and grow up a bit eh?

i like the phrase it's funny....

try growing up yourself - "violence isn't funny" wise up. it is - deal with it. Or are you a theivin gyppo yourself and hate seeing your own kind hurt?! :p

You're a cunt, aren't you?

I hadn't realised that before but you seem to be intent in showing everyone that you are.

"Theivin (sic) gyppo" - get a grip, eh?

i like the phrase it's funny....

try growing up yourself - "violence isn't funny" wise up. it is - deal with it. Or are you a theivin gyppo yourself and hate seeing your own kind hurt?! :p

keep it coming, you're rivalling wilde in the witty insult stakes here. you going to mention my mother next? you are a disgusting bigotted example of the least evolved members of humanity, don't let your knuckles scrape the floor on your way out will you.

it's hard to tell after his reference to "ethnic" chippers in another post.

fuck knows then...

email / message boards have to be the worst place to try and convey dark / black humour...

I've paid the price a few times, nothing quite like "saying" a joke, to get the full feel...

if you dissagree, you are a cockshuffling dung eating cunt fiddler (was that the phrase?)///

:D

well for starters who the christ calls something ethnic?

Thats a pretty poor argument mate. have you ever heard the term "chinese" or "indian"

Do you say i'm going to get myself a Nazma tandooiri, no you say indian. Why is Ethnic any different?. Ok it's a chip shop, so I could say i'm going to get a chipper but I know that chipper as the Ethnic Chipper. Absolutely no dis-respect or racial slur intended. I love the place and the staff are amazingly friendly despite having to deal with all the drunken people!

Thats a pretty poor argument mate. have you ever heard the term "chinese" or "indian"

Do you say i'm going to get myself a Nazma tandooiri' date=' no you say indian. Why is Ethnic any different?. Ok it's a chip shop, so I could say i'm going to get a chipper but I know that chipper as the Ethnic Chipper. Absolutely no dis-respect or racial slur intended. I love the place and the staff are amazingly friendly despite having to deal with all the drunken people![/quote']

OK i understand that you may not mean any disrespect to the owners or anyone else for that matter but you may be unintentionally upsetting some people. It is difficult as Britain has never been wholly favourable to people of other cultures. However it is important to remember that the word ethnic is used to cover a wide variety of cultures/beliefs/religions.

shut it :p

actually ollie' date=' how's the band process getting on?[/quote']

very good, we are a 5 peice at the mo, just recruited another guitarist and singer. Birdman (aka adam), myself and Graham from bench have been jammin a couple of times. A new guitarist and a guy singer jammed with us last week and it went very well. Expect some swell indie action sometime soon. Influenced by everything from sonic youth, pj harvey, eska, the dears, bright eyes, patti smith, bettie serveert, ikara colt, mazzy star, new order....too many bands to list.