aberdeen-music

cd duplication

Stripey

All colours and all types of print. The on-CD print is genuinely on the CD using a new process called laser transfer. That means it prints the CD body directly to the plastic and not on a white background like an ink-jet. The CD-Rs are from Sony and are burnt at x 4, so even my old Bose (that otherwise rejects CD-Rs out of hand!) in the kitchen reads them.

We still recommend regular CDs, though if you only need a few, then you only need a few and not 500.

I will have to come back to you on price, as I have to find out what the latest batch of Sony CD-Rs for audio cost and I can only do that on Monday.

If you give me a call on 01463 741 829 I can have a sample sent out to you. The booklet and tray are also laser printed and not ink-jet.

As I said, this is as close to a replicated CD as you can get at the moment, without actually being one.

All colours and all types of print. The on-CD print is genuinely on the CD using a new process called laser transfer. That means it prints the CD body directly to the plastic and not on a white background like an ink-jet. The CD-Rs are from Sony and are burnt at x 4' date=' so even my old Bose (that otherwise rejects CD-Rs out of hand!) in the kitchen reads them.

We still recommend regular CDs, though if you only need a few, then you only need a few and not 500.

I will have to come back to you on price, as I have to find out what the latest batch of Sony CD-Rs for audio cost and I can only do that on Monday.

If you give me a call on 01463 741 829 I can have a sample sent out to you. The booklet and tray are also laser printed and not ink-jet.

As I said, this is as close to a replicated CD as you can get at the moment, without actually being one.[/quote']

The cost is 120 for 100 CDs with everything and with full-colour print on the CD (NOT INKJET, but the real thing) and that includes VAT, a walet in paper or clear plastic.

We can also supply a slimline jewel case (12 extra) and a regular jewel case with full colour digital print (again, NOT cheap inkjet, but laser transfer print). The price aso includes delivery. The whole thing takes about a week.

We shall be doing vinyl soon and can supply single vinyl disks from your CDs.