aberdeen-music

fooling the MEGABUS??

Guest grisen

Guest grisen

Hi kids!

I took the bus, MEGABUS to Dundee last weekend and I havn't been on that bus (or any other bus here in scotland for that matter) before and I was just wondering if you could pay for a ticet from let say, Aberdeen to Dundee,... and then just sit in your chair all the way to Glasgow? or if the busdriver goes aorund checking every passenger on every stop??

In sweden it's no problem doing that. (of course you arn't allowed though, but hey..)

not really. they count the amount of people on the bus at every changeover. and since you cant pay for a ticket while on the bus, it has to be an advanced booking, you'd just get kicked off and stranded. unless of course, someone who had booked a seat just HAPPENED to have not turned up and you were, for lack of better words, a luggy fugger.

Hi kids!

I took the bus' date=' MEGABUS to Dundee last weekend and I havn't been on that bus (or any other bus here in scotland for that matter) before and I was just wondering if you could pay for a ticet from let say, Aberdeen to Dundee,... and then just sit in your chair all the way to Glasgow? or if the busdriver goes aorund checking every passenger on every stop??

In sweden it's no problem doing that. (of course you arn't allowed though, but hey..)[/quote']

sweden ay? do you know abba?

not really. they count the amount of people on the bus at every changeover. and since you cant pay for a ticket while on the bus' date=' it has to be an advanced booking, you'd just get kicked off and stranded. unless of course, someone who had booked a seat just HAPPENED to have not turned up and you were, for lack of better words, a luggy fugger.[/quote']

Heaps of people apparently miss their bookings, my national express coach back from London on Saturday night was supposed to be full from Heathrow onwards - yet it was 60-70% full at the very most.

Of course, if you cause the entire coach to have to produce their tickets again and delay the coach, there's every possibility the coach company will then take their losses and anger out on you as a result.

Really, what would be the point in dodging a few quid on Megabus?

another episode in the catalogue of bright sparks who place their intentions of illegality into the public domain...

Yeah, because I'm sure the elite Megabus police squad scan the pages of aberdeen-music.com on a daily basis to catch out the fraudsters intending to do them out of a pound.

Next time anybody see Grisen he'll be running away hurriedly from an annoyed-looking, leather-faced Tommy Lee Jones, cursing the day he was taught how to use computers as he decides whether it's really a good idea to leap off that dam.

Guest tv tanned
fugitive1.jpg

Grisley' date=' pictured this morning[/b']

On the run from the Megabus Elite Turbo Death Squad, Grisen wishes he'd just chosen Citilink instead, as his mother had originally told him to.

*poor man's Zombie Munch*