aberdeen-music

Space Kitchens on Watchdog now!

Afro Droid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair you have to be quite stupid to decide to buy a kitchen because a company phoned you when you can go to a company that you actually trust and recognise instead.

You don't have to be stupid, just a confused and vulnerable old person who doesn't realise they're being taken advantage of. Personally, I'd refuse to ever work in such a company, which is a shame considering all the great times I must have missed out on...

haha i love this thread

and angus. the legand....sleezy.

he still wanders about bex bar and the cotton club for young "talent"

Mark was sooooo annoying

seconded

remeber harry having bets to see how many times he could say good good or fantastic in one pitch.

hah' date=' i joined in and beat him at his own game

ordering pizza and alex watching the war on tv on friday night.

alex:"HAHAHAH YES, BOMB THE FUCKERS, HAHAH THIS IS GREAT EVERYONE COME SEE, THEIR BOMBING THE FUCK OUT OF THEM HAHAHAHAA"

i remeber when darren (boss man) loved my hoodie and said we all had to wear one one day

i remember that day, got fuckin beasted for not wearing one

or the day we were in two teams and got to win alchohol if you got the most pitches

my team lost

it was one of the most fun jobs ive had at times

me too but only "at times"

gennette coming in every morning telling us that she'd slept with a random guy... even once someone pissed on her in her sleep. haha.

was she the one with glasses or the other one?

Mark's found a new hangout. My fucking pub. On at least half the shifts I have worked recently, I seem to find myself serving him. I even manage to bump into him when I go in to collect my hours or my payslip or to do something else which involves me being in the building for less than five minutes.

He's a nice enough, harmless guy but he does talk a lot while I'm trying to work. But for anyone interested, he seems to be doing as well as before.

So, Space Kitchens in general. I don't know anything about scams since I tended to turn a blind eye to anything beyond the list of numbers I was given and so I have no idea one way or the other. All I can say is, when I needed a bit of extra cash, 5 an hour for doing something easy (albeit repetitive and lacking in moral fibre) seemed like a pretty good idea. Although following this bad publicity, I may omit it from future job applications, I don't regret having worked there for a month or two. There was an interesting mix of people to work with, easy work and easy money.