aberdeen-music

Space Kitchens on Watchdog now!

Afro Droid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least little jimmy lucifer can sleep safe in the knowledge that he was so pathetic at reeling out the feature homes shit that there was never any danger of him selling anything to anybody.

and to give myself due credit, for the month i stuck it out i did persevere with a number of ridiculous 'foreign' accents to give life a bit more meaning...

damn, wish I hadn't missed this! Think of all the people on here that could testify against that scum of a "company".

I wasted way too many months at that place only to be told to "go home" because I wasn't doing well enough one day....I never came back. Fucking frauds!

I was 3months...is certainly not worth 5pound an hour at 16.

Fiver an hour at 16? That's a bloody good wage in anyone's books...I knew people who left school at 16 and were completely exploited because they were on an "apprenticeship" - two years of getting fuck all wagewise, really.

What are you on about? Are you saying they're crap for "only" paying a fiver an hour' date=' or are you saying they're dodgy?

Anyway, people are slaves to the wage and all that...[/quote']

Its pretty obvious really -

He meant that despite getting paid 5 an hour, it still wasn't worth it.

ie. The job (and presumably company) was/were rubbish.

Its pretty obvious really -

He meant that despite getting paid 5 an hour' date=' it still wasn't worth it.

ie. The job (and presumably company) was/were rubbish.[/quote']

Most companies are pretty rubbish really, some are just worse than others. It's just a matter of how talented their PR department is at the end of the day.

Guest Neubeatz

I reckon SK owe me money for blatently flauting the oftel regs, and also breaking the law under the data protection act, thus preventing me from enjoying my personal time and property.

If any of the fuckers in this thread used to be the worms that earned money by breaking the law, then you deserve all my hate and voodoo doll stampings you bastards!!!

:D:):D

Guest MerryChristmas
Fiver an hour at 16? That's a bloody good wage in anyone's books...I knew people who left school at 16 and were completely exploited because they were on an "apprenticeship" - two years of getting fuck all wagewise' date=' really.[/quote']

Shut up, they blatently broke the TPS regulations and DPA

Was asked to investigate them once when people working for my company kept receiving calls from them