aberdeen-music

Probot

purplefrodo

Jus wonderin what people think of the probot album. Did Dave Grohls project work? and if it has is Dave Grohl the seminal rock superstar of our generation?

:headbang:

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. "- Chris Rock

I dunno, shake youre blood is a good song it'd be good to rock to i guess. But a lot of the songs are quite slow and borin, its damn good considerin Grohl wrote all the music and only sent the tapes out lookin for vocals. It just seems to me that Grohl seems to be at the forefront of the progression of music. Every time societies music taste changes you can bet that Grohl will have been one of ther first to do it i.e Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Queens of Stone age and now Probot...what next?

--------------------------------------------------

'Classically trained to ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!' - Jack Black

Originally posted by Tav:

I downloaded the lot off IRC a few days ago but I haven't had time to listen to it all yet. What I have heard so far seems good in a heavy sort of way. If you want a "shot" of a CD mouse let me know.

Take it to school and we can listen to it in a study period