aberdeen-music

come to vice tonite

Ollie

Guest grisen

so.... how was moshulu, or klubb VICE, yesterday? as empty as monday the ..hm.. 26:e sept?

I really liked the music, but since the place was empty, it wasn't much fun... last time I was there, 26:e sept that was..

so.... how was moshulu' date=' or klubb VICE, yesterday? as empty as monday the ..hm.. 26:e sept?

I really liked the music, but since the place was empty, it wasn't much fun... last time I was there, 26:e sept that was..[/quote']

I was there that night and it was indeed empty. But reports from other clubs (ie. exodus) were that everywhere was dead that night as freshers week had just finished and everyone was starting uni the next day.

Guest grisen

.. yeah, that's a shame. how about wednesdays at moshulu? is it more people? same kind of music? same price at the bar?

By the way, how is the bar prices? a pint of beer cost 1 all night??

wednesdays are different. it's a more established night and is busier. the music is completely different however and is of the tongue in cheek cheese variety. bar prices are as normal (2 ish for a pint of fosters as opposed to 1 on a monday) but there are revolving promotions throughout the night.