aberdeen-music

DVDs they haven't released and you just can't work out for the life of you why not...

Alvin Starclusk

Guest pop-notmyface
ALF the movie.

anyone remember ALF?!?!

C'mon someones gotta!

actually, i totally agree. i feel like eating a cat right now.

can you get masters of the universe on dvd?

Guest DustyDeviada
every which way but loose and any which way you can' date=' though amazingly i just double checked play and it's coming out in february as a double bill!! woohoo!![/quote']

Any Which Way You Can (In my view the better of the two) will be cut in the UK.

You can get the unedited version from the states, or australia if you want to stay with PAL.

Absolutely

It seems the master tapes have been lost though' date=' which is a shame...[/size']

Gordon also revealed the Absolutely team are considering releasing the cult series on DVD. He said: "There's a fan site run by a guy called Absolutely Andy which has a petition with over 2500 signatures on it demanding a DVD, so it's something we are looking at quite seriously

taken from here

Guest DustyDeviada
why's it gonna be cut? that blows. :(

There's a scene involving an animal fight which the BBFC think will corrupt us, so it's edited.

That said, it's always been cut in the UK, so if it's never bothered you before I don't suppose it will now.

Daria, how i miss it :( I think it came out on video in teh states but not over here.

Same goes for some of the Studio Ghibli stuff, if someone can point me in teh direction of a UK version of My Neighbour Totoro I'd be eternally grateful.

And Due South! My boyfriend somehow got hold of the pilot episode and a random two parter on video recently and it's rekindled my love of The Royal Canadian Mounted Police. And wolves.