aberdeen-music

I'm the best at Street Fighter

Guest Tam o' Shantie

read the sign assholes - I RESERVE THE RIGHT' date=' please take your fake street fighter talk out o this thread. this is for genuine vanilla sf2 talk only. if you're too thick to figure it out, then i'll ban you from the forum.[/quote']

OK then, with the exception of the 'fake' people, Ken was the best character.

Fei Long was from Super Street Fighter 2 and SSF2 turbo.

You should play Street Fighter 3: third strike. It felt "wrong" for a while having been used to SNES SF2/SF2 turbo and not really following any of the other updates, but then I got used to it and I can't go back.

We NEED to get a sf2 tourney up and running.

Possibly super sf2 since characters moves were altered to introduce a more balanced game (see chun-li's fireball)

But if its oldschool you want im game for that.

I still play this game religiously with friends, on the old emulator though my snes packed in. I think id give anyone here a fair run for there money...

And anyone who claims to be good with any character other than ryu/ken or guile is a fool, they are the only viable characters regardless of the 'balancing'

And anyone who claims to be good with any character other than ryu/ken or guile is a fool' date=' they are the only viable characters regardless of the 'balancing'[/quote']

I don't know, Chun-Li's unblockable medium punch/throw is pretty deadly.

We NEED to get a sf2 tourney up and running.

Possibly super sf2 since characters moves were altered to introduce a more balanced game (see chun-li's fireball)

But if its oldschool you want im game for that.

I still play this game religiously with friends' date=' on the old emulator though my snes packed in. I think id give anyone here a fair run for there money...

And anyone who claims to be good with any character other than ryu/ken or guile is a fool, they are the only viable characters regardless of the 'balancing'[/quote']

..You have a lot to learn son

Try telling that to the top 10 ryu player I plastered with Balrog, and the top 50 chun li player I owned with e-honda on xbox live.

Hah hah, Lesuireland! We used to bunk off school all the time and go there. Streetfighter II Turbo, Die Hard and that Sega Athlete game all on massive screens - brilliant! Rememeber the fucked up versions of Streetfighter they had - Can't remember what they were called, but they were tweaked so you could do crazy moves like three special moves at the same time and kill someone in a oner! I'm not sure they were strictly legal, but they were good fun. I would currently be living in a mansion in Bevery Hills had I saved and not spent every last penny of my cash in Lesuireland as a youth!

I can't use him, but Zangief is surely the best Streetfighter character - You just have to grab your opponent twice to win a match. Okay, it's not that easy against a fast opponent as he is very slow, but just two Spinning Pile Drivers and victory is yours.

I did read in an old, old gaming magazine that the creators of the game programmed it so the only character that you can guarantee a win with EVERY time is Guile. In other words, he has a counter to every attack and can win bouts with the least effort.

Characters moves were indeed altered to introduce a more balanced game in the Super version - Although I read in that same mag that T - Hawk was absolutely unbeatable in the right hands.

I use Ken or Blanka. I need practice - a few weeks and i'd be back up to "challenge condition."

Are there any cheap copies going at the shop at the moment, Craig?

And Super Street Fighter was fuckin ace. I never liked the new characters that much, but the game itself was brilliant. A good progression from the "Turbo" version. Those who don't rememebr the new ones - Have you seen the film? Cammy and Dee Jay are in it. Kylie played Cammy.

• 3 months later...
he also said that about mariokart and got so beaten he will never play it again :up:

So much lies..

I so pwn @Mariokart. No-one in this realm has destroyed me (yet).

Jase I think we both know that I pwn at Mariokart, and all games in general.. exception granted on Fps games...

But yea.. PWN U ALL