aberdeen-music

I'm the best at Street Fighter

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Nobody can beat me, unless they are on a 7-0 handicap and I am drunk. On friday, I was waiting for my friends to come round to my house and get cunted, so i completed it 4 times a row on the hardest difficulty. then i went out and got cunted, and came home and played it and completed it. then i went to sleep, and woke up the next morning and completed it twice more. and then i played it some more.

today, i completed it twice on the hardest setting and only lost a SINGLE ROUND in each completion - to vega and bison respectively. who else dares to imply that they are good at this game?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

well last year dabby and i spent hours challenging each other, with booze as the forfeit

i picked it up last week after a year off and was sitll pretty nails, however this training has really paid off and now i'm harder than ever. i predict that this week i will complete it without losing a single round. my ultimate goal? to complete it with 100% perfects. impossible some might say, but every man must have something to aim for, even if it's a pathetic goal

In my prime (couple of years ago) I was pretty good at Street Fighter.

It was Super Street Fighter II Turbo that was my domain and I don't think I've ever lost at it to anyone.

Fei Long was my usual suspect' date=' those flame kicks and the 'Rekka-Ken' kept me whupping arse![/quote']

I also had S.S.F.II.T. and Fei Long doesn't ring a bell at all. Never heard of him/her

Guest Tam o' Shantie

read the sign assholes - I RESERVE THE RIGHT, please take your fake street fighter talk out o this thread. this is for genuine vanilla sf2 talk only. if you're too thick to figure it out, then i'll ban you from the forum.