aberdeen-music

Cars with funny faces!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Did you ever notice how some cars have silly faces! Boy, would I be pissed if my car had a funny face. Just take a look at these funny car faces!

seat-ibiza-1.jpg

Watch out - looks like this Seat Ibiza fell out of the wrong side of bed this morning! Hey mister, what's the matter - someone give you a dose of the diesel! :laughing::laughing:

micra.jpg

This Nissan Micra looks like he's seen a ghost!!

multipla.jpg

Above is a picture of those humourous frog faced wellies that you can get - I noticed a striking resemblence to the Fiat Multipla shown below!

frog_boots.jpg

Even BMW didn't want to get left out of the fun and games! Check out the HAUGHTY MOUSTACHE on this Z4 Roadster!

250px-BMW_Z4_silver_v.jpg

seat-ibiza-1.jpg

Watch out - looks like this Seat Ibiza fell out of the wrong side of bed this morning! Hey mister' date=' what's the matter - someone give you a dose of the diesel! :laughing::laughing:[/quote']

I hope you're being ironic.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

nope - i was being entirely and deadly serious. that car probably runs on petrol. if the car really did have a personality (and its 'face' was conveying anger, discomfort or some other negative emotion) then it might be an explanation that someone had pumped it full of the wrong kind of fuel, which might have annoyed the car somewhat!

Guest MerryChristmas

My first car an Austin Princess was no princess and had an accident involving a deer never worked again and was scrapped

My second car looked like someone hit it with an ugly stick it was a morris marina

The ford anglia i currently have is just perfect

• 1 year later...
As a child, I always saw the faces in cars and looked away when they appeared mean. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

It is a truly unfunny experience to drive down a motorway at speed with someone going "Oh. Look at the happy/cute/funny/sad face on that one!" as they drive along - Which is also something I'm subject to regualrly. :eek:

Some drivers should also grow-up before they turn the key. :)

Guest Tam o' Shantie
It is a truly unfunny experience to drive down a motorway at speed with someone going "Oh. Look at the happy/cute/funny/sad face on that one!" as they drive along - Which is also something I'm subject to regualrly. :eek:

Some drivers should also grow-up before they turn the key. :)

You're right, that's why I posted it on a messageboard instead. Maybe you should kick your lame carmates out of the damn car if you can't stomach their presence! Either way, you're ruining my thread so get the hell out.

Maybe you should kick your lame carmates out of the damn car if you can't stomach their presence!

Either way, you're ruining my thread so get the hell out.

That has crossed my mind on a number of occasions - especially the one whom when approaching a 80-odd smash could only think about the silly word that could be made out of the numberplate of the car they were about to hit!

Nope, my deckchair is unfolded! :popcorn::finger: