aberdeen-music

Howards Alias (last Scottish gig), Stayover, The Boring Ending, Crashdown + more

kirkt

Holy shit, this is going to be one hell of a gig!

GFN? and The Boring Ending presents...

Howards Alias Last EVER SCOTTISH SHOW! Emotionally fuelled ska punk from one of the UKs best acts today. They've been touring hard for a few years now with the likes of Link 80 and even have a split CD out with Desa (who features members of Link 80), as well as 2 albums on Household Name Records. One for fans of RX Bandits. This is last chance you'll get to see them so you really should check them out. www.myspace.com/howardsalias

Stayover Aberdeens popular local pop punkers www.stayover.net

The Boring Ending Pop punk with dashes of emo and reggae www.myspace.com/theboringending

Crashdown Fast, energetic, poppy punk meets ska from Brechin www.myspace.com/crashdown

Tauntra Progressive ska punk from the borders www.myspace.com/tauntra

2 Clicks East Punk pop from Ellon

@ Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Monday 17th October 2005

7pm- 12am, 5 door tax

SIX bands? Oh ma heid. It's a Monday night' date=' I don't see many Stayover fans staying past last bus time :(

Totally looking forward to this one. Edinburgh show the night before so I'll be feeling fresh![/quote']

They will stay for as long as possible i promise that.

Cant help the bus times...........or can we......................:D

Are you coming to the gig reject_monkey? The band have maybe improved, worth a check out I reckon.

I'd recomment Howards Alias to any ska/ punk/ prog/ whatever fan. Anyone who enjoys a good live show, HA does the job affa nicely.

I am so looking forward to this now. I'm far more excited about Edinburgh though. Shopping + Misled Youth + Howards Alias + drink = :gringo: