aberdeen-music

The extreme baguette review, starring Paul Thain and JJ Bull

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

Day 1

We inspected zeste baguette for the first time

I had a white baguette with cheese, topped with lettuce, cucumbers and then a healthy large amount of chicken mayo. I then garnished the sandwich with mixed peppers. All these combined with my irn bru culminated in a taste frenzy and I almost came. Then i went and played pro evo

Thanks for your interest Bobby, the fact is that were a pair of lazy bastards and there's no way you'll see us trecking to the other side of town to eat a baguette that we could have extreme style.

Twice i've had the cheese base with a super-sized portion of chicken mayo washed down with some semi-skimmed milch and it's been more than satisfactory, although i think a change is in order.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to NY Deli now, and it's not quite as good as Subway but the service was better (at least better than the subway at holburn junction).

The NY Deli I went to was at Holburn Junction, beside Frankensteins. However I did overhear them talking about another one on Schoolhill but I'm not sure if it's open yet or if they moved from there to Holburn. I certainly don't remember seeing one on schoolhill.

• 3 weeks later...