aberdeen-music

for anyone interested

ANGEL O' DEATH

went to see Nevermore in glasgow last thursday touring the new album (which if you havn't heard is one of the best metal albums ever) and they were fucking amazing. The Custom -made seven string Warlocks and various Jacksons were incredible. I managed to get myself a drum stick, a used pick and a signature!!! first time they played in scotland and there was hardly anyone there, incredible night.

i'm just looking forward to Opeth in November at the Garage. I hope everyone has their tickets!!!!!!

went to see Nevermore in glasgow last thursday touring the new album (which if you havn't heard is one of the best metal albums ever) and they were fucking amazing. The Custom -made seven string Warlocks and various Jacksons were incredible. I managed to get myself a drum stick' date=' a used pick and a signature!!! first time they played in scotland and there was hardly anyone there, incredible night.

i'm just looking forward to Opeth in November at the Garage. I hope everyone has their tickets!!!!!![/quote']

yeah the new nevermore album is amazing... probably my favourite!

that was at the barfly wasnt' it? I'd have loved to have seen that man.

Guest Gregor Ascension

im not a big fan of this godless endeavor yet, but Nevermore are awesome! how was the gig? i know some people who went and though it was shit. apparently there was only 30 people there. i missed it because of work, but i would have loved to have gone. what was the setlist like?

yeah it was totally amazing

there was hardly anyone there but more than thirty, probably around a couple of hundred there. Generally an older audience which i was quite surprised at. The setlist was mainly from the new album but a fair few oldies too. I have to agree with Dan and say the new one is the best, so i fucking loved the gig......

The gig was supposed to be at the Cathouse, but it turned out to be Ivory Blacks. About twice the size of drakes, i thought they would have played to a much larger audience. It was cool though cause we managed to get on stage easy....

i do belive they are changing the venue to cope with the demand' date=' good to see people finally giving a shit about opeth :D[/quote']

Do you know where to?

Kind of a shame i like the garage, and its just across the road.