aberdeen-music

Holy Folks.....new Aberdeen anti-folk

Alan Cynic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Will Marcus be going with you?

I literally haven't seen him in over two years so that would be great if he came

Well, he says just now that he will be going, but it will be very different when it actually comes to the night. Lazy ASS. But I can be quite forceful so don't worry.

I don't know if he realises you lot are playing too. When I tell him you are he'll get all excited. Like a little child.

Better be good - YA HEAR ME?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
No way! I remember AGES and AGES ago' date=' me and John got him to play the lemon tree as a last minute performer. Nice. Might come along for this :up:[/quote']

you should...we formed the holy folks not long after that gig @ the lemon tree - Lach inspired us! and now we support him at the tunnels!

its only 5 as well!

No way! I remember AGES and AGES ago' date=' me and John got him to play the lemon tree as a last minute performer. Nice. Might come along for this :up:[/quote']

As I recall I was the one who got Lach to do it (in answer to your plea for performers)....it was a great show too, but getting him from the Music Hall down to the Lemon Tree was a bit of a rush.

Marge wasn't too chuffed, as he'd cut it fine the time before, when he supported Hamill On Trial (he came straight from the airport taxi onto the stage, and did an excellent show).

It'll be a great night!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...