aberdeen-music

I need a job! HEEEELP!

Guest MDP

Guest Jake Wifebeater
OK' date=' im 16, and need a job, ill try anything, ne suggestions/offers?

[/quote']

Whatever you do, do not go into places and say "Oh my God! I sooooooooooooooo need a job, lol."

Guest haigyman
Whatever you do' date=' do not go into places and say "Oh my God! I sooooooooooooooo need a job, lol."[/quote']

good call.

and whatever you do don't tell them you're on this forum. a quick read of any of your posts and you won't be getting hired anywhere.

definately aim for the shops now, i had a shitty, well alright job at intrnacional n they sed i was luky to be gettin a job placement in november cos it was gettin late, so aim for th shops n suck up never fails :rockon:

McDonalds' date=' its ACE[/quote']

My first job when i was 16 was McDonalds, lasted for 6 years then left the buggering place, good job if you get on with the other staff, damn good pay, minimum wage no matter how old you are, flexible hours plus you get to take the piss out of the stupid ass customers who order a large big mac meal with a diet coke cause they need to loose weight.

My first job was as a catering assistant at the hospital. At 16 I was taking in 250 a week...(no tax or NI!!!) you just gotta put in the hours. 16-18 is the golden age to work, forget this college/uni shit..... at 18 I was earning 110 a week on a bad week....while trying to support a family/home...and people wonder why I am fucking bitter.

Heres a link to the current vacancies at the hospital...always a good place to work, if you have an accident on the job you can just hop around to A&E!

http://193.195.78.72/nhsgrampian/files/Bulletin%20-%20Sept%2016.doc

My first job when i was 16 was McDonalds' date=' lasted for 6 years then left the buggering place, good job if you get on with the other staff, damn good pay, minimum wage no matter how old you are, flexible hours plus you get to take the piss out of the stupid ass customers who order a large big mac meal with a diet coke cause they need to loose weight.[/quote']

maybe they are diabetic and need the diet coke ;)