aberdeen-music

Sexy older women

Hog

jowhiley.jpg

Jo Whiley. The voice....the taste in music. Gooood Moooooonin

RIGHT! 1) Jo Whiley isn't attractive, and never has been and 2) she *used* to have good taste in music, when Steve Pacamac was spoon-feeding her it, but since she got a day time slot, she's shown herself to be a complete BBC Radio 1 - I'll play anything that spews out the rectum of 50 Cent/Eminem/Moron 5/Jimmy The Cunting Fuckface (OK, this isn't true. I'd love it if she played a band called Jimmy The Cunting Fuckface on daytime radio) - WHORE.

I'm going to start another thread about people you're bizarrely attracted to....

RIGHT! 1) Jo Whiley isn't attractive' date=' and never has been and 2) she *used* to have good taste in music, when Steve Pacamac was spoon-feeding her it, but since she got a day time slot, she's shown herself to be a complete BBC Radio 1 - I'll play anything that spews out the rectum of 50 Cent/Eminem/Moron 5/Jimmy The Cunting Fuckface (OK, this isn't true. I'd love it if she played a band called Jimmy The Cunting Fuckface on daytime radio) - WHORE.

I'm going to start another thread about people you're bizarrely attracted to....[/quote']

still think shes got a pretty sexy voice. Did I hit a nerve? did you once send her a letter and not get a reply for ages and then find her talking about getting a letter from some weirdo stalker who wanted samples of her pubic hair?