aberdeen-music

Who's going out tonight? where are you going?!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

The AU Union on Littlejohn street doesn't require Student ID to get into as it's got a public house licence, the door staff can be a bit pernickity about it (though only in freshers cos it's busy), but by law they can't stop anyone coming in, anyway they don't start work till 9 so you can breeze in at 8.30 unchallenged and get utterly cunted on cheap booze:

Mon & wed all drinks 1.50

Thu any spirit and mixer 1.

plus you get the pleasure of getting served booze by me.

Oh also every day 2 for 1 cocktails between 5pm & 7pm

plus you get the pleasure of getting served booze by me.

I couldn't believe how busy it was last night, it's so wierd seeing 'quiet pivo' so busy; and sorry about the messy cracker challenge but safeway didn't sell packs of cards.

This week, i've been mostly using and abusing my volunteer t-shirt. Last night i skipped the liquid que that was up to all-stars AND got free dinks vouchers, all in the name of having fun. YAS MIN.

I couldn't believe how busy it was last night' date=' it's so wierd seeing 'quiet pivo' so busy; and sorry about the messy cracker challenge but safeway didn't sell packs of cards.

This week, i've been mostly using and abusing my volunteer t-shirt. Last night i skipped the liquid que that was up to all-stars AND got free dinks vouchers, all in the name of having fun. YAS MIN.[/quote']

Do you know how long it took me to clean up those fucking crackers?!?!

It's been that busy every night since saturday, and will be the rest of the week too, it's mayhem.