aberdeen-music

Bands who should just fuck off and never come back

Lemonade

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked one embrace song when they first appeared many moons ago(Now that you're nobody) but since then, i heartily agree, the new stuff is fairly horrendous. I can't believe roger daltrey played my generation with mcfly (okay, i guess i can) ,but surely he could have picked a better group from another generation. I heard the new rolling stones single, i've had enough of them right now. Luckily with the music industry being the way it is right now we shouldn't have to wait too long for most of the shitty groups to fuck off:)

Grrrr!

to be honest I think that "Korn" should have died a horrible and painful death by now. I cant believe people were ever into them! My god they are shite! I wouldnt think twice about flinging my own shit into their podgy faces! Hell, even linkin park and (dare i say) papa roach are better than them!

Oh and Offspring should hurry up in their quest to become the worlds only band who have to use zimmer frames onstage, they should die too!

adam xxx