aberdeen-music

Spike Pile Driver interview

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Ach, Pars humped again by a team we were whipping for fun not so long ago.

There was, however, one great result today. Motherwell kindly horsed the dirty F****** bastards 5-0! Loving it intensely. Get it up ye, John Fucking Hughes, your boys took one hell of a beating.

Livingston beaten too. Might stay up yet.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
According to the radio' date=' Dunfermline were the better team in the second half, with Makel missing a penalty. So I'll sportingly say Aberdeen were lucky.[/quote']

Another missed penalty? Christ, they couldn't score in a whorehouse with tenners taped to their dicks. The F****** score is some consolation. Ach, we'll come good eventually i.e. next season in the Bel's Cup.

• 1 year later...
in a internet cafe in czech so excuse the spelling' date=' fucking foreign kezboards, but man, saw some ace bands last night. especiallz Red Grave and Mass genocide process, fucking ace. Wait till zou see the photos, I look like ming the merciless, was wondering why the locals were looking at me funny today.[/quote']woah, this was a long time ago. as for the pictures I mentioned....

253436932_l.jpg

Guest Jake Wifebeater
bah and now it starts again.

Why do you guys always bite?

Because if there's one thing they hate even more than having the piss ripped out of them, it's when they're not being talked about.