aberdeen-music

The Aristocrats

Tony Marlin

Guest DustyDeviada

Forgotten?

Not in my household.

Surely Disney's finest hour, although the fact that Oliver and Company has songs by Billy Joel on the soundtrack may just mean that it wins by a nose.

does anyone know what the actual joke is? i'm curious. although i don't think i could cope with a whole film regurgitating one joke over and over just to find out...

Watch the SOuth PArk clip and you'll hear the joke.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bluesxman

I hired this on DVD the other day. My girlfriend refused to watch anymore after about 10 minutes when they started on the incest aspects of the 'joke'. I watched the rest when she wasn't there, it was just pretty pointless, comedians try to outdo each other in how disgusting they can make an act auditioning to an agent. But it's not really funny. There was a section with a woman's version involving her unborn child which I better not repeat here.

The South Park segment was the funniest bit, but that's just because I find the way Cartman talks amusing anyway.

Guest DustyDeviada

The South Park segment was the funniest bit' date=' but that's just because I find the way Cartman talks amusing anyway.[/quote']

And you can watch that on the web anyway.

It didn't sound like a great way to spend a Saturday night in front of the telly, loads of people telling basically the same joke for an hour and a half.