aberdeen-music

Yesterday was the Fudge Awards

Hog

Originally posted by Ross:

Like Dave Stewart promoted.... DIY Ethic....

talking of which, did anybody get a video of the speech? i'd like to transcribe it for the zine article on the FMA'04 :)

in fact, any videos would be greatly appreciated. it'd be nice to see how the awards look from the other side of the stage. for, like, future reference - so we can speed em up or slow em down...

Twas a good night... I hate George Street. The snow wrecked my emo fringe.

I didn't vote for anyone! Mwahahaha!

You were beginning to sound rather rough, Bri.

And no... none of you *really* met me... I never wear a dress.. it was my better turned out double. Like I'd be stupid enough to wear heels that big... pfft!

Air guitar was splendid though. Shame we lost Lindsay to the land of the underage ;)

Simon smelt wonderful.

Staccato set make sex music.

Originally posted by Flik:

As you are mine! I've a feeling that next year's most shaggable male may go to Radio Lucifer though, like The Jellybeans got the female gong. I hear those guys a quite the lookers.... ;)

Flik`s Johnny Depp impression isn`t a patch on my Rod Hull and EMU. Nor my John Cleese.....

Remember looking and acting stupid are calculated works of an unsung genius*

*or a complete twat

Yeah.. I'm pretty pissed off about that. I got a great interview with Leon From Eric Euan. He said winning an award would be cool but they've been together 9 years and not won anything and they turn up to fudge awards every year for the fun and banter. Would have been great if I got footage of them picking up the award.

Documentary looks great. Wish I got Dave's speech it was pretty tear jerking. As a documentary though its pretty shit. I don't know what I'm trying to get across in it.