aberdeen-music

Mature (old) singer/guitarist required

GraemeC

I'm looking for someone who can sing and play guitar, my guitarist got nicked by Fubar (oh the shame) 18 months ago and I've been having withdrawl symptoms ever since.

The deal is, we are looking for someone who doesnt want to be making a living from gigging, the odd gig now and again is cool, but its mostlly for fun we play.

A love of 70's rock/ blues is essential and the ability to take the piss out of the drummer is desireable.

In short, if you believe that Billy Gibbons is a beardy old man and there is no place for guitar solos in modern music.....please dont apply.

G...

• 1 month later...

fit like im paul 20 and stay in the lucious logie, i play guitar but cant sing while playing, im into classic rock such as thin lizzy slade, kiss, free, zz top, black sabbath, the police, the who, led zep, queen, cream and eric clapton, my dad brought me up on a diet of blues, howlin wolf, bb king, muddy waters, before he introduced me to the new wave of british heavy metal by the means of def leppard, i eventually went on my own path` and went down the road of iron maiden, i do listen to new heavy stuff but i still have the love of all the old classics, clapton is god in my opinion, i play a strat, so give me a bell, if you think that i may fit the empty spot in your band cheers paul

ps i dont have regular internet access so best bets to get a hold of me is to call me

cheers again

paul

• 1 month later...
Thats just a nasty rumour' date='wait to you se what I'm taking back from L.A:up:

Ronz[/quote']

Hey listen, i've been in yer hoos and seen the tip of the iceberg......:love:

So whats coming back?

Oh and did you text me the other day with a new number.....it seemed like your style....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...