aberdeen-music

Spider?!

Hog

urgh, i found a stripey jumping spider on the wall last year which gave me nightmares until i managed to forget about it, but which undoubtedly will now return as my memory has been jogged. thanks. i have four recently squished spider corpses on my bedroom walls/ceiling which i leave there as a warning to others. (also they wont wipe off, sturdy juices etc). the last one i 'got' was yesterday, when i tracked a fairly podgy spider across the room until it descended to a level i could reach to squish it with the chuck pahluinik (sp?) book with the scary cover. too much information? never!

I was tidying my absolute mess of a room yesterday to get ready for packing for moving to my flat. Spent the whole night scared that all the spiders that were probably living in my stuff before it got thrown away/thrown in the wash/thrown in a box would come and get me. It didnt help that earlier in the day on seperate occasions I saw two spiders running towards my room from the boxes i had packed o_O

The guy who owns McBeans used to live next door to me, and ground coffee beans in his garage,..........one day I took my washing in (rock'n'roll!!!!), and a massive big spider with a body like a coffee bean jumped out. It scared the faeces out of me, but I released it in the back garden, where it culled the local cat population.