aberdeen-music

Warchild

Rob

I was gonna buy the whole album, but Babyshambles got added on at the last minute and I ain't owning no album with junkie boy on it, i'm afraid.

Manics need to record more stuff like this - it really is a beaut.

Kaisers Heard it Through The Grapevine is amusing enough, but i don't like the other two covers I downloaded (Happy Xmas and Goodbye yellow Brick Rd) I'm covers mad, but they just don't do it for me.

4 well spent, though and I love the Manics song.

It makes me feel old that Help was 10 years ago. I remember buying it the morning it was released and going home to listen to it with my sister and Mum and Dad, trying to figure out what all the songs were and who had recorded them. Christ, Lucky by Radiohead sent a shiver down the spine when listened to in context of that album. Thank God NME printed the traclisting in the following Tuesday's issue - i cut it out and it's in the case to this day!

I was gonna buy the whole album' date=' but Babyshambles got added on at the last minute and I ain't owning no album with junkie boy on it, i'm afraid.

Manics need to record more stuff like this - it really is a beaut.

Kaisers Heard it Through The Grapevine is amusing enough, but i don't like the other two covers I downloaded (Happy Xmas and Goodbye yellow Brick Rd) I'm covers mad, but they just don't do it for me.

4 well spent, though and I love the Manics song.

It makes me feel old that Help was 10 years ago. I remember buying it the morning it was released and going home to listen to it with my sister and Mum and Dad, trying to figure out what all the songs were and who had recorded them. Christ, Lucky by Radiohead sent a shiver down the spine when listened to in context of that album. Thank God NME printed the traclisting in the following Tuesday's issue - i cut it out and it's in the case to this day![/quote']

so you chose not to buy the album because they added an extra song, i mean how dare they, its not as if your giving money to pete by buying this and as its a download you could easily have deleted babyshambles if you hate them so much and have the album you were planning on buying anyway, twat

so you chose not to buy the album because they added an extra song' date=' i mean how dare they, its not as if your giving money to pete by buying this and as its a download you could easily have deleted babyshambles if you hate them so much and have the album you were planning on buying anyway, twat[/quote']

I won't buy anything that he has put his name on. Clear? true, no money would have went to him, but I don't want to own a CD with his pathetic excuse for music on it. Clear?

You're the twat if you like Pete Doherty and his nasal whine / inability to play / inability to write a good song.

I won't buy anything that he has put his name on. Clear? true' date=' no money would have went to him, but I don't want to own a CD with his pathetic excuse for music on it. Clear?

You're the twat if you like Pete Doherty and his nasal whine / inability to play / inability to write a good song.[/quote']

did i mention once in this post that i liked him, and its a music download not a cd :down:

did i mention once in this post that i liked him' date=' and its a music download not a cd :down:[/quote']

That's why I said "IF you like them." And I was making reference to the CD "A Day In The Life" which will be released later this month by Independiente. In lieu of that CD I have downloaded the tracks I thought I would have liked. Then I made the mistake of downloading Anthony and the Johnsons guy with Boy George murdering a classic Lennon song.

Manics song really is a stormer, though.

I was going to wait for it to come out on CD so that I didn't have to break my "never pay for a download" rule, but then I realised that Leviathan was actually the only song I was at all interested in having, so I just downloaded it anyway.

That tracklisting made me feel as sad as I used to feel during the Shitpop era.