aberdeen-music

What to do when your phone fucks up..?

A.Pel

Ok basically, my phone got wet (didn't fall in a toilet or anything though) and now it isn't turning on. The bastard.

So I've cleaned out as many parts as i can and stuff, but what else can I do? I know it happens to many phones (mines is a nokia 3220) but this time seems to have buggered it.

p.s does anyone know if I can like claim anything or ask for a repair or some shit - I'm with orange. I refue to buy a new phone.

Danke.

My Phillips 355 refused to work. I took it back to The Link, they sent it away and supposedly had it repaired. I got it back and a week later, it did it again, then they decided to claim water damage on it, although I know it hadn't been wet, and said the repair didn't come under guarantee any more and I'd have to pay a fortune to get it fixed. That phone ended up in the bin. I now use my old trusted Nokia 3410, and that's lasted for 3 years, without a problem.

Ok basically' date=' my phone got wet (didn't fall in a toilet or anything though) and now it isn't turning on. The bastard.

So I've cleaned out as many parts as i can and stuff, but what else can I do? I know it happens to many phones (mines is a nokia 3220) but this time seems to have buggered it.

p.s does anyone know if I can like claim anything or ask for a repair or some shit - I'm with orange. I refue to buy a new phone.

Danke.[/quote']

i'll just edit out my silly drunken comment