aberdeen-music

Dirty Neds

feeble!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate neds, because in my experiance they are all violent nob polishers... i get on with damn near everyone else, but it aperas to me that neds hate everyone! i may b stereotyping them as burbery clad violent halfwits who want to "chib" me with their empty bottle of buckfast, but in my experiances of neds, thats what they all are, i think ellon is almost worse than aberseen for violent neds... so i conclude that all neds deserve to have the shit beat outta them! :rockon:

i hate neds' date=' because in my experiance they are all violent nob polishers... i get on with damn near everyone else, but it aperas to me that neds hate everyone! i may b stereotyping them as burbery clad violent halfwits who want to "chib" me with their empty bottle of buckfast, but in my experiances of neds, thats what they all are, i think ellon is almost worse than aberseen for violent neds... so i conclude that all neds deserve to have the shit beat outta them! :rockon:[/quote']

How about they want to batter you because in their experience all people like you are cheeky nob polishers that seem to hate them? How about that in their experience, all people into alternative music are total cunts?

It works bith ways, what makes you think you're morally above a "NED" when you make all the same initial mistakes as they do: assumptions based on looks? It'll never stop as long as people on both sides practice this. You're not doing much to promote a violence-free society by encouraging the harassment and injury of anyone whose burberry clad are you?

What makes you teh right one in this situation? Why is your side the correct one?

I'm tempted to say that at least they will go out and be pro-active about thier views(while I certainly don't approve of the tactless and blunt ways they do it!) instead of slating people on a messageboard behind their backs. But I don't quite know how to explain my view on that without seeming like I support mindless beatings.

i know what you mean, i amnt saying thet my views are morally correct, im just saying that they are my views!

and i believe i am above them because i like real music (as in stuff that isnt created totally on computers and goes "nncheeennnnchee") and i dont dress like a total moron. and im not a complete cunt

in my opinion most ned's are shitbags and usually deserve a beating. I dont care if its a ned or a nun if someone is going to hurt me for no reason they do not have my sympathy and i would happily cave their faces in before they have the chance to fill me in.

i dont think a gang of neds will refrain from kicking the shit out of you just because you feel sorry for them

Guest Main Agent

and i believe i am above them because i like real music (as in stuff that isnt created totally on computers and goes "nncheeennnnchee") and i dont dress like a total moron. and im not a complete cunt

Me too, I only like real music that goes "dugga dugga dugga growl" ;)

I've tried to see the good side to neds, but I dont think there is one. If you get talking to one by himself then they are usually fine, but more than one just seems to be trouble. My mate got beat up on the bus a few months ago just because he asked a ned to stop smoking on the bus, which wasn't allowed anyway. I don't think that people that start trouble for no reason should be allowed to walk the streets.

I don't think that people that start trouble for no reason should be allowed to walk the streets.

:cheers: Very true. I don't automatically think bad things about a person in branded sports wear or Burberry, but I *do* wish a hasty death upon people who don't know how to behave in public, be they neds, goths, emo kids, OAP's or someone who cant be handily stereotyped. :rolleyes:

Give reject_monkey a break, he's just a kid! And yes, Ellon is full of absolute wankers. It was bad enough when I lived there, and it's getting worse and worse. Granted I get along with most of them, the ones that are a bit older, but even they still have a go at younger kids who aren't in Fred Perry jumpers.

In Jonny Lucifers' day the then neds (or nearest equivelent) used to take electric razors to school to shave off chunks of hair from the guys that had long hair. Pretty savage.

Reject_monkey, your best bet with the ellon "masseev" is to take it in jest, I know its hard as they can be total wankers, but most of them are harmeless and can take a joke. Or just completely ignore them and blank them - they really will just get bored. An fuck it, they hang out at a bus stop anyway

Incidently a 10 year old ned threw a scotch egg at me at work today. Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't sold him the damn thing about 10 minutes beforehand!

lol, i get started on by neds every fucking time i get a late bus into town on a friday or satarday!

im not joking when i say 4th year at ellon academy is the worst ever, full of complete wankers, i think there are a maximum of 25 decent ppl out of the like 200!

never actually got into a fight with a group of neds, though have punched 1 or 2 that started on me at the bus stop!

and yes i am just a "kid" but i still think all neds are wankers!

i was attacked by a ned one time, i was quite young and it made me scared of going out for a while, i don't seem to get much trouble nowadays, the only ribbing i get about having medium long hair comes for the bouncers outside tiger tiger when i wander past " fuckin hippy!!,"

hey i would rather be a hippy than a wank shaft matey ;)

I think its rediculous that litlle kids have these days. Like when I was 9/10/11 I was shit scared of older people and always respected them and still do. I'm 16 just now and the cheek you get from some of them! its just wrong! I think we should be allowed to hit them and they get arrested if they hit back. Little shits.

We (the government/country) has gotten way to soft of them, bring back beatings, thats what I say!!!

You didn't know that at the time. To me you just sound like a bully who has/had an alcohol problem. And I don't know what's worse' date=' the fact that you beat on a small group of minors, or the fact that you're boasting about it to this day. Your girlfriend must have been well impressed. And yeah, I bet she does have huge tits (it's great hiding behind a computer screen! ;))!

I know a 14 year old kid (who some of you'd describe as a ned) who was punched on a bus recently by a guy that must have been in his mid twentys. The kid was with his friends and the older guy was with a girl who bumped into the kid knocking his phone on to the floor.. He told her to watch where she was going, in probably not such a polite manner, and the guy punched him in the face. Anyway, the point is, I sometimes play football with those kids and yes they need to grow up (everyone does at that age) but they're good kids.

Which one's the ned?[/quote']

The ned is the little cnut who thought it would be funny to swear (no doubt) at a girl. I'd have punched him if I'd been on that guy as well. maybe then he'll learn some respect.

You're being very defensive about nedish attitudes? perhaps you have someone in the family who is a ned and you feel you need to defend his actions?

So, if someone shouts at you "hey you fuckin ugly bastard" it's ok, because you are actually an ugly bastard? or is it actually a bit disrespectful?