aberdeen-music

Which Uni/course/year are you going into?

Inkster

Guest haigyman
2nd year Computer Science / Psychology at Aberdeen Uni.

as in you're just starting second year or just finished second year?

i just finished second year of that course and would've been going into third year had i not botched my resits.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what course are you doing for english lit this semester? i'm doing the contemporary scottish and irish lit. one. i'm actually looking forward to the workload this year. but then i am a geek.

I dont know yet, there is still a massive fight going on about me getting into Honours so me and Hazel will be discussing it soon.

The Drama! I wanna do the Scot/Irish Lit one!

as in you're just starting second year or just finished second year?

i just finished second year of that course and would've been going into third year had i not botched my resits.

Just going into second year. Not sure about this one, subjects sound a bit dry.

What happens after your botched resits?

Guest haigyman
Just going into second year. Not sure about this one' date=' subjects sound a bit dry.

What happens after your botched resits?[/quote']

i've withdrawn with a view to resitting my resits in january and coming back to do my third year next september. which would be your year if you get that far.

i'm doing...errr, fuck knows.

I got an unconditional for 1st year politics/IR at Aberdeen, but I discovered a fantastic course at RGU that's full up this year..so I can't go, and I can't do 1st year at Aberdeen and then transfer because I've already done (and failed) an HNC.

so bah.

i'm currently looking at moving to london for a while.

Film Studies and Philosophy at Aberdeen Uni. Yarr. I see a lot of people are doing Film Studies... what's it like?
mickey mouse subject according to the popular press :)

It's not as easy as it sounds, the only reason it has such high marks is because everyone actually enjoys it. No other revision quite like watchin' Toy Story or Lethal Weapon! Makes you appreciate a good film and means you can't sit through a shit one. Although one has to question its relevance in the working world.