aberdeen-music

Babyshambles - 100 Tickets left

Ross

It`ll be sold out by Saturday evening.

Thus no point in getting tickets printed and proofed and sent back out as it`ll be sold out by the time this is done.

I did try. Just off the phone to the promoter.

Ross

but its sunday night and tickets are still on sale, ive got my ticket anyway

but its sunday night and tickets are still on sale' date=' ive got my ticket anyway[/quote']

I think the promoter released the final batch of tickets....

What happened was that rather than one lot go to One ticket outlet.. the promoter specified a split between two outlets that are actually the same company..... It`s a long story and it`s complicated....

Basically it means that it isn`t sold out yet as they were sorting out which subsiduary had the right to sell which quta of tickets.......

Bah...... Safe to say it`ll sell out before the night......and we have been told to staff accordingly.....

We may even need extra bar staff...... who knows.

I think the promoter released the final batch of tickets....

What happened was that rather than one lot go to One ticket outlet.. the promoter specified a split between two outlets that are actually the same company..... It`s a long story and it`s complicated....

Basically it means that it isn`t sold out yet as they were sorting out which subsiduary had the right to sell which quta of tickets.......

Bah...... Safe to say it`ll sell out before the night......and we have been told to staff accordingly.....

We may even need extra bar staff...... who knows.

can never have enough bar staff

Wasn't their I riot that night? Steve was back stage and the gig got cancelled. It was on the news.

Haha, I had never heard of them but I ended up going to the gig to hand out flyers and watched the evening's proceedings with mild amusement and bemusement. They announced that he had fallen down the stairs and hurt his leg or something.

Guest bluesxman
same here. Apperently they have turned over a new leaf. Acorrding to the guitarist anyway. Pete has been behaving recently so here's hoping.

Really? The paper today suggests otherwise cos the skinny boot has dumped him again!