aberdeen-music

Marvel comic fans...

Mr.Mike

Maggie Grace from Lost just signed up for X-3!

I once called my Dad up and during the conversation I asked what he was up to.

"I'm watching X-Men 3!" he said.

I started to say "Er....."

But then I heard my sister shouting in the back ground "It's Triple X you idiot!"

Ah Dads. Brilliant creatures.

i thought it was evangeline lily that had signed up as kitty pride. but imdb has ellen page. ben foster's gonna be playing angel. i like ben foster. he's a pretty under-rated actor. and moira mctaggart is gonna be a character in this one.

Vinny Jones as Juggernaut. I weep. The poster looks ace though.

Ideally they'd bring back Sabretooth and continue the Weapon X/Mastadon/Silver Fox etc storyline for Wolvie, but it looks like it'll be based lossely on the Dark Pheonix saga.

Shame about Evangeline Lilly, she'd be perfect as Kitty Pryde. She is perfect; or at least the most perfect woman to appear on TV on Wednesday.

Talking of comics does anyone else remember Scream? It was awesome but stopped after about 12 issues!

Why does it not surprise me you were a Scream fan' date='it was excellent, it merged with the Eagle and the eagle took on some of its best strips such as the legendary thirteenth floor such as [url']http://www.backfromthedepths.co.uk/TheGallery/TheThirteenthFloor/1.1.htm. to see the whole strip :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream%21

I was a fan :)

Cheers

Stuart