aberdeen-music

Spiders

mcsheepie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weirdo :D

I was phoned by muz one night' date=' (6ft 3 drummer, built like a brick chunty...) and I had to shift a fairly big house spider from his "drum cupboard"...

you can pick those big softies up, no worries.

it's you poofs that hate spiders I loath...what the fuck for ? they are pretty tiny compared to humans and they are not poisonous.

this one (in Oz) was the size of a mouse...

[img']http://www.northeastopenstudios.co.uk/downloads/spider.jpg

and this was a black widow we put in a jar of marmite...

blackwidow.jpg

Guest blackadder

my fave spider swatter is a slipper, found one of my bf's bed room wall and well i wasn't going to go to bed with it crawln' around to i borrowed a slipper of his foot went through and got the bastared..hee hee now i just get spiders in my bath so they get drowned!!

if ur out in the counntryside - ie i used to be they get bigger then the city ones i should know had a huge one land on my head when i turned a light on to go in a room, i always check lights for spiders now when i go down to my folks now lol

Me, ZeromiserY and Dumbass have created spider fighting championships. we go 2 spiders of equal size from my bar and seperated them with 2 galsses, then put them in one glass and continued to flip them ontop of each other till thay freaked out and pounced on each other. we had 7 rounds altogether.

ACE

i realised the other day that i have a full and proper phobia of spiders. i've tried reason and logic to get over it but the other day ended up standing on my sofa screaming like a girl when an absolutely huge spider came running at me and the missus.

we have a spider catcher which i use to catch and release spiders because even though i'm scared they still don't deserve to die. unless they're really huge and won't fit in the spider catcher like the one the other day. i once(a long time ago) got a letter printed in the nme about killing a spider.