aberdeen-music

Spiders

mcsheepie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly. its too far up the wall for me to swat, and secondly, that would involve going near it. (and thirdly, it is big, not really the swatable(?) size)

I'd hoover the stupid thing off the wall but the hoovers in the kitchen and the spiders just sitting above the door, looks like i'm not going in the kitchen for a while.

Firstly. its too far up the wall for me to swat' date=' and secondly, that would involve going near it. (and thirdly, it is big, not really the swatable(?) size)

I'd hoover the stupid thing off the wall but the hoovers in the kitchen and the spiders just sitting above the door, looks like i'm not going in the kitchen for a while.[/quote']

hmmm bit of a dilemma, cant offer any advice really, sorry!

apparently we eat on average six spiders during our lifetime when we're sleeping!

hmmm bit of a dilemma' date=' cant offer any advice really, sorry!

apparently we eat on average six spiders during our lifetime when we're sleeping![/quote']

I'm pretty sure thats just an urban myth. Anyway, needed help not a reason not to sleep tonight. I'm going to have enough trouble going to bed knowing there's a giant spider in the flat let alone thinking i could eat the bloody thing too

I'm pretty sure thats just an urban myth. Anyway' date=' needed help not a reason not to sleep tonight. I'm going to have enough trouble going to bed knowing there's a giant spider in the flat let alone thinking i could eat the bloody thing too[/quote']

yeah sorry bout that, i used to have a fear of spiders but have kind of got over it now, but if i see one, i just kill it. and i still cant bring myself to watch the film eight legged freaks. your probably right that eating spiders thing is just a myth i'm sure....

Anyone want to share their spider tortures? Of course i was much younger when i did these things, so dont go mouthing off at my apparent cruelty.

Death 1: A spider dropped on my head just as i was about to drop off to sleep. Fuckin freaked me out, so i found the bugger, and got it in a glass. Then proceded to boil the kettle, put boiling water into a bowel, and dropped the poor wee bugger into it. It went absolutely mental for a second, and then died. Shame.

Death 2: Was hanging around with my sisters boyfriend, who works for an audio visual company. and we found a spider, took it outside and covered it in glue and set fire to it. Harsh. As. Fook.

Like i said, dont go mouthing off at me, it was ages ago. And they are only spiders. They are probably trying to kill me anyway.

I once found a spider in my room, so I put a glass on top of it, a postcard under the glass, a magazine under the postcard, carried the whole thing through to the kitchen while it was freaking out, put it in the middle of the floor, put a plate on top, put a mug on top of that, figured it still might manage to knock all that over and get back in my room, so i built a fort around it too.

In the morning my uncle came into my room and just went "What the fuck?!"

I can finally go to sleep, the stupid thing is under a tub, still alive but contained. Will stay there til i find someone brave enough to lift the box and deal with the angry spider.

karma, do you always have a brick lying around incase of spider attack?

And, as far as spider torture goes. The last spider i dealt with had possibly the most embarrasing spider death ever. It was in a corner, i figured a thrown shoe could easily miss, so i threw a wad of wet bog roll at the thing, trapped it, then squished it.

i wish i did because there is now a HUGE fucking spider in the kitchen downstairs. it's behind the fridge. my brother tried to kill it but without any success, it just disappeared instead. this thing is huge, it's bigger than my fucking hand. i'm absolutely terrified it's going to crawl into my room while i'm sleeping. my skin is crawling. MEH!!

Firstly. its too far up the wall for me to swat' date=' and secondly, that would involve going near it. (and thirdly, it is big, not really the swatable(?) size)

I'd hoover the stupid thing off the wall but the hoovers in the kitchen and the spiders just sitting above the door, looks like i'm not going in the kitchen for a while.[/quote']

why don't you "leave it, and let it live"...

it won't bite and it won't crawl into your nose when you sleep.

you are 1000000000 times bigger than it, and it wants to stay away from you.

peep - I love spiders.