aberdeen-music

Saturday Night - Mystery Jets + Right Hand Left

Ross

Mystery Jets

The Mystery Jets have previously released two singles, the first being the very limited debut Zoo Time / Lizzie's Lion through Transgressive Records in February. Followed by On My Feet in June. They are currently recording their debut album with James Ford on Eel Pie Island due for release early 2006.

The Mystery Jets have previously toured with Bloc Party, British Sea Power and The Futureheads and take to the road to do their very own headline dates in August and September.

Plus Right Hand Left and TBC.

Moshulu, 7.30PM, 5..

Mystery Jets

The Mystery Jets have previously released two singles' date=' the first being the very limited debut Zoo Time / Lizzie's Lion through Transgressive Records in February. Followed by On My Feet in June. They are currently recording their debut album with James Ford on Eel Pie Island due for release early 2006.

The Mystery Jets have previously toured with Bloc Party, British Sea Power and The Futureheads and take to the road to do their very own headline dates in August and September.

Plus Right Hand Left and TBC.

Moshulu, 7.30PM, 5..[/quote']

seem em twice. great band. unfortunatly i will not be attending as it is filthpacts last aberdeen gig.

Yeah I enjoyed the Mystery Jets a lot' date=' will definitely be going to see them nest time they're in town (November, I think?). I liked Right Hand Left as well, and the first band were alright but I was slightly put out when they played American Idiot.

Twice. :help:[/quote']

Dammit, i really wanted to catch the Mystery Jets again, but computer not working mixed with being in Edinburgh meant I missed it again.

I have a bit of paper for you Bodast, something you asked me to get (if you didnt get my text) and we'll need to meet up so I can give it to you.

Cheers

Stuart

Dammit' date=' i really wanted to catch the Mystery Jets again, but computer not working mixed with being in Edinburgh meant I missed it again.

I have a bit of paper for you Bodast, something you asked me to get (if you didnt get my text) and we'll need to meet up so I can give it to you.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

sounds scandalous.

It would be a bit of paper that says : "to Sophie love Ray Wilson@ to be exact...

Txt me orspeak to me when my MSN's back on' date='

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

He wrote love? He totally wants me!!!!!!!!!!! I can almost forgive him for not being Peter :)

Oh yeah... I also have some of your videos... still...