aberdeen-music

A job?

Guest Frieda

Guest Frieda

Was wondering if anyone knows of jobs available in aberdeen anoo? A crap way to find out, I know. I'll get my sister to apply for me if anyone knows of anything in like Tesco or somewhere like that - yes, my ambitions are high.....

The Marriott hotel in Dyce need people for housekeeping. Oh, and I noticed a window poster advertising vacancies in Subway near Queens Cross. The AECC is hosting a big oil, offshore Europe convention thing from the 5th to the 9th of September. They need 250 extra staff to do this and showing up will get you a job.

Guest *alex*
The Marriott hotel in Dyce need people for housekeeping. Oh' date=' and I noticed a window poster advertising vacancies in Subway near Queens Cross. The AECC is hosting a big oil, offshore Europe convention thing from the 5th to the 9th of September. They need 250 extra staff to do this and showing up will get you a job.[/quote']

Where should i show up? :)

I need to get job number 2..maybe even 3

Guest *alex*

I know i'm thick, but where is the AECC?

I phoned up, and she said i can have a job for that convention thingy, i have to go in tomorrow and fill in some forms..S'yeah, anyone want to give me directions?

(i know it's in Dyce, just now where exactly..can i get a bus from town? 18?X18?)

Guest *alex*
i think u get the number 1 and its more brigde of don way isnt it?

Probably. I lied. I didn't actually know - Hilary told me, and i just checked on the website, and it's not quite Dyce..hmm number 1 eh?