aberdeen-music

Contact lenses & make-up

Fluffy

I have a question for people who wear contacts and make-up.

I am thinking of wearing contacts for going out etc.. but is most make-up suitible for contact wearers or should you wear hypoallergenic/sensitive stuff?

Also is it ok to put then lenses in first or after?

Thanks for any help, I don't know anyone who wears contacts so I can't ask anyone else.

I've been buying contacts from http://www.visiondirect.co.uk for ages. You order them one day and get them the next. This is the cheapest site I've found, depending on your type of lens.

If you feel safer using an optician (especially for your first three months) you should maybe try ASDA. Their contacts the cheapest on the highstreet and once you feel happier, you can buy them online from http://www.asda-contactlenses.co.uk

The only problem I have with wearing contacts is trying to get them out at silly a.m. while drunk. . . .

oh' date=' and take the lenses out before removing the make-up, i've lost count of the number of times i've wiped my eyelid too hard and had to fish around to find the lens after i've mushed it to one side![/quote']

haha I do that. I hate it but I always forget I have them in. I have hard contact lenses so it hurts sooooo much when they get moved off the eye.

I have managed to get eyeliner on mine before but it easily solved by cleaning them. :)